7.20.2009

Giving Birth Via Bellybutton

Ok, so I will be the first to admit that I don't exactly watch kid friendly shows while my children are around. "Mom, are you watching Rock of Love?" is a common question in my house.
But my excuse is the kids are playing and they aren't paying ANY attention to what I am watching. Well, leave it to my sweet three year old to prove me wrong!
My new favorite show is 16 and Pregnant on MTV which, if you haven't seen it, is like Baby Story on TLC but for kids in highschool who didn't wrap it up. Hannah likes this show. She is in love with babies. It's understandable.
The other day she lined up our dining room chairs like a bed, she then lied down and started grunting. I then made the mistake of asking what she was doing. "I just pushed my baby brother out of my belly button!" Ok. No more adult television for you little one!

1 comment:

Mrs. Patterson said...

Clearly, she knows what's up. When I was about three, my mom had to stop watching All My Children because I started telling anyone who would listen which dudes Erica was sleeping with.